Enjoy-Bodrum.com is all about my Bodrum travel stories. Since 2013, I have been trying to provide information about Bodrum to help you making your vacation a better experience.
However, Bodrum offers incredible amount of activities and moods. Whatever you are looking for – adventure, luxury, parties, relaxation, beaches, nature, art, history, culture – is probably there waiting for you.
Would you like to experience a Turkish hammam to get a bit of oriental fantasy?
What about the famous Bodrum market, or bazaar, where locals rush from one stall to another, trying to find the freshest Aegean herbs and vegetables?
Ahh… There are so many things to do while you are there. This is why I keep saying “there is a different Bodrum for everyone”. Whether a quiet dinner in Gumusluk or a “poteo run” in downtown; everyone can find something unique and special.
You know how my Bodrum story has started but has never been completed.
I just wonder what your’s was…
It is YOUR turn now…
If you are a traveller with an interesting Bodrum travel story to share, do tell!
What is your favourite Bodrum memory you will always remember?
Spread the word so we can enjoy Bodrum more with your experiences. Let your stories inspire us to make ours even better.
About Your Bodrum Travel Story
When you share your own Bodrum travel story with us, you become a guest writer of Enjoy-Bodrum.com.
Share what has inspired you, what you enjoyed more, what was your best memory and what you would suggest to another traveller like you who is planning to visit Bodrum.
Write any Bodrum and Aegean related topic which you think is fun, memorable, or important.
First Time in Blogging?
To write on a blog – at least for Enjoy- Bodrum.com – as a guest writer, you do not need to be professional or experienced. Think of it as if posting something on your Facebook page. We are all travel enthusiasts here; nobody expects a literary work.
If you hesitate, I may have some suggestions that may help you get moving.
- Keep it between 400 to 800 words (this paragraph, including this sentence has 50 words, for example. The whole page contains 733 words). If you keep it too short, your readers – and search engines – may assume that the content is poor. With a longer article, you may easily lose the attention of your readers visitors.
- Photos supporting your topic are musts, especially in a travel blog. I would suggest a photo for every 150-200 words to keep the interest of the readers alive
- Keep it simple. Enjoy-Bodrum.com is followed by various international visitors – including me – whose language may not be English. Using a clear and simple English would help us enjoy your beautiful article more.
What I Need
To publish your Bodrum travel story, I need you to send me:
- The title of your article.
- The article itself in a text format like doc, txt or pdf.
- The photos for your story, taken by you or your family, friends. For best results, I suggest using pictures at least 800 pixels in width.
- Your profile picture to be used with your name on your page.
- Your name, country, and email address.
Ground Rules for Your Bodrum Travel Story
To keep the content authentic and of good quality, I had to set up a few ground rules:
- Text and photos that you are going to share should be your own genuine content. Copying from other sources violates copyrighted work. To ensure Enjoy-Bodrum.com’s visitors can benefit from an original content, please use your own story and photos.
- Be polite and avoid any discrimination of any kind.
- It is Enjoy-Bodrum.com’s decision to publish your content or not by considering compatibility, language, authenticity and quality of your content according to the blog concept.
- If you want to promote your product or service, please do not do it here. Enjoy-Bodrum.com has its own expenses and would be glad to have your support. Contact me for sponsored articles.
Bodrum Maritime Museum
Is Bodrum Safe?